Organized by: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: http://www.forests.tn.gov.in
pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or
Botany as one of the Subject.
further that those who were appointed as Reserve Watchers on or after the 11th
October 1982 but prior to the 12th November 1987 must possess a pass in VIII
standard or its equivalent in a Recognized School.
further that those who were appointed as Forest Watcher on or after 13.11.1987
must possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification
GUARD WITH DRIVING LICENCE:
- A pass in Higher Secondary Course (plus two) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Zoology or Botany as one of the subjects‟
- Must possess a valid driving license issued by the competent Transport Authority.
- Must possess a certificate from a reputed firm or company to the effect that the candidate possesses experience in driving* of Light motor vehicles / Heavy Motor Vehicles for a period of not less than three years after getting the driving license.
- Must possess a basic knowledge about the general mechanism of automobiles
Min-21 years:: Max-30 years
Forest Guard– Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to Rs.57,900/-
Forest Guard with Driving Licence– Level –5 Rs. 18,200/- to
The Examination Fee for the posts of Forest Guard and Forest Guard with Driving Licence in respect of SC/ST candidates will be Rs.150/- + applicable service charges and for all other candidates, an examination fee of Rs.300/- + applicable service charges, per candidate will be collected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the Online Application including Name of the Candidate, Communal Category, Educational qualification, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination, etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying Online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the Online Application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Last date of submission of application: 14.02.2020
TNFUSRC Official Website: CLICK HERE
TNFUSRC Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process