Organized by: Airports Authority of India
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Civil with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by Government of India.
Junior Executive (EngineeringElectrical):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Electrical with minimum 60% marks from a recognized/deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e. IIT recognized by the Government of India.
Junior Executive (Electronics):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with minimum 60% marks in Electronics/ Telecommunications/ Electrical with specialization in Electronics from a recognized/ deemed university or from an apex Institution i.e., IIT recognized by Government of India.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Junior Executive (Engineering- Civil)||27|
|2.||Junior Executive (EngineeringElectrical)||27|
|3.||Junior Executive (Electronics)||27|
Junior Executive- Rs.40000-3%-140000 (E-1)
Application fee: Rs. 300/-
*SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
- GATE marks obtained for the year 2019 stand valid.
- The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at the sole discretion of AAI.
- Eligible candidate can apply for one post/discipline only.
- No experience is essential to apply for the above posts.
- The eligibility under the category of persons with disabilities is for those persons who are having 40% or more disability.
- No claim of possession of a qualification equivalent to the prescribed qualification shall be entertained.
- Only Indian Nationals fulfilling eligibility criteria can apply for the above posts.
- Where a specialization is required in the qualifying degree, candidate is required to produce order/letter indicating the Authority (with number and date) clearly specifying the specialization in the qualifying degree.
- In case of Integrated Master’s Degree in Engineering, candidate will have to produce a certificate at the time of document verification in support of possession of Graduate Degree and statement of marks issued by the University/Institution.
- Candidate must specifically indicate the percentage of marks obtained (calculated to the nearest two decimals) in the relevant column of the application. Where percentage of marks is not awarded by the University but only CGPA/OGPA/DGPA/CPI etc. or letter grade in a degree is awarded, the same shall be converted into percentage in terms of conversion norms of University in this regard. Candidate will have to produce the equivalent certificate/document issued by the University ensuring equivalent percentage of marks, when called for document verification.
- Round off percentage (%) will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60%.
- The date of declaration of result/issuance of Mark Sheet shall be considered to be the date of acquiring the qualification and there shall be no relaxation on this account.
Last date of application submission: 02.09.2020
AAI Official Website : CLICK HERE
AAI Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier.