Organized by: Tiruchirappalli District Cooperative Milk Producers’ Union Limited
Job Category: Tamilnadu state jobs
Official Website: https://aavinmilk.com/
- Must possess any degree with MBA from a recognized University / Institution or any degree with 2 years Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University / Institution.
Private Secretary Gr-III:
- Must possess a degree in any discipline.
- Must have passed Typewriting English Higher Grade and Tamil Lower Grade & shorthand English Higher Grade and Tamil Lower Grade.
- pass in SSLC or it’s equivalent.
- ITI Certificate in Refrigeration & Air – Conditioner Mechanic with NTC (or) Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Must possess a pass in SSLC or its equivalent.
- Must possess 2 years Diploma in Lab (Technician) issued by the Govt./Govt. approved Institutions.
Technician (Electrical) Grade-II:
- SSLC / X Std Pass.
- Must possess ITI in the trade of Electrician with National Trade Certificate and Lineman / Wireman ‘B’ license (or) Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and “C” Licence.
Age limit(as on 1st June 2019 of the year):-
Age is Min18-Max32.
Go through the official notification for age relaxation.
Manager (Admn): Rs.37700-119500 Level-20 Cell-1
Private Secretary Gr-III: Rs.19500-62000 Level-8 Cell-1
Technician (Refrigeration): Rs.19500-62000 Level-8 Cell-1
Technician(Lab): Rs.19500-62000 Level-8 Cell-1
Technician (Electrical) Grade-II: Rs.19500-62000 Level-8 Cell-1
- The candidates belonging to the OC/MBC/BC will be required to pay an Application and processing fee of Rs.250/- (Non – Refundable). The candidates belonging to the SC/SCA/ST will be required to pay an Application and processing fee of Rs.100/- (Non – Refundable). (No processing fees for serial No. 3,4,5 )
- If a candidate attempts to canvas to bring influence on the authorities concerned or any member of the Committees personally / by letter / through relatives, friends, patrons, officials or other persons.
- The selection of candidates by Management carries with it no guarantee of the actual appointment.
- All Differently Abled persons, who are unable to climb the staircase, will be allowed to write the written test in the Ground Floor.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, electronic or any other type of calculators, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Test Books and rough sheets, etc
Last date of application submission:23.12.2019
Aavin Trichy Official Website: CLICK HERE
Aavin Trichy Official Notification: CLICK HERE
Aavin Trichy Application form: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.