Organized by: Air India Engineering Services Ltd
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.airindia.in/
- Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering or Aircraft Maintenance Engineering (AME) or Computer Science/ Engineering
- Minimum 01 years of post-qualification (after Graduation) work experience in data entry/computer applications / relevant field in any organization of repute.
- One-year post qualification working experience in Aviation related software (e.g AMOS/ RAMCO/ TRAX etc.)
General Category – 33 years.
Period of contract:
- The fixed-term contract would be initially for a period of 5 (Five) years
Asstt. Supervisors – Rs.19,570/- (PM)
Application fee: Rs.1000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only)
*Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates towards processing fees.
- The vacancies put forth in this notification are indicative, which may decrease/ increase depending upon the work requirements of the Company.
- Management reserve all right to take any decision with regard to the conduct of this exercise including interpretation of eligibility, deferment/cancellation of this exercise and/or delete/alter any of the condition of this exercise, if so necessitated.
- Candidates found suitable and shortlisted will be engaged on a fixed-term contract basis for a period of 05 years. The contract may be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of the contract and / or in the event of unsatisfactory performance.
- The contract is extendable for a further term of 5 years depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate and requirement of the company.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation at the place of posting
- Candidates who have already applied between 7th September to 29th September against our vacancy notification dated 7th September, for these posts, need not apply again
Last date for application submission:- 05.11.2019
AIESL Official Website: CLICK HERE
AIESL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.