Organized by: Air India Express
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.airindiaexpress.in
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME):
- Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 Licence on B 737-800 Aircraft fitted with CFM 56 engines.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)- 55 Years
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME)– Rs. 1,80,000 per month
Application fee: Rs,500-payment should be done through Demand Draft drawn in favor of Air India Express Limited
- Original certificates will be required to be brought along for verification purpose only, at the time of the walk-in-interview on 12th August 2019, and should not be submitted/ attached along with the application. The Company is not Responsible for returning any original copy/s of certificates/ testimonials submitted with the application.
- SC/ST candidates must submit proof (clear self-attested copy of caste certificate) in support of their claim that they belong to SC / ST.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangement for housing accommodation.
- Candidates will be appointed on a fixed-term contract basis for a period of five years. The contract could be terminated at the discretion of the Management during the tenure of contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance or company requirements. The job is transferable to any station in India.
Venue for walk-in-interview:
Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (MRO), Chackai Trivandrum, Pin – 695007.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 12th August 2019, 09.00am to 03.00pm
Air India Express Official Website: CLICK HERE
Air India Express Official Notification: CLICK HERE