Organized by: Air India
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.airindia.in
- 10+2 from a recognized board/ university
- Maximum Age Limit: 45 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- SC, ST Candidates: 05 Years
- Candidates will be paid stipend of 25,000/-pm and after training will be paid by 2,11,000/-pm
- Candidates who apply for the Co-Pilot job should pay the charge of Rs-3000 through Demand Draft to Airline Allied services limited.
- Not applicable for sc/st.
- The candidates are recruited on 5 years of contract.
- Interested candidate should send their filled application form along with required document before 30th November 2019 to
Personnel Department (Alliance Bhawan), Domestic Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New
Delhi – 110037.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 30/09/2019
AirIndia Official Website: CLICK HERE
AirIndia Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- The above content is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. latestgvtjobs.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.latestgvtjobs.com is a medium which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.