Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 05
- Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication/EEE. First Class in the indicated qualification for General and OBC candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates. The method of conversion of CGPA to percentage has to be indicated.
Post Qualification Experience:
Candidates should have minimum one year of post-qualification industry experience in any of the following areas is desirable:
- Managing large projects with multiple stakeholders.
- Candidates who have experience in working on Power projects, telecommunications, wireless communication systems, will be preferred.
- Working knowledge of HSE or OSHA standards is desirable.
- Experience in conducting inspection and quality checks of products with knowledge of quality tools and standards.
- Knowledge of using test instruments.
- Should have proficiency in computer skills like MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Trainee Engineer-I||25 years|
Trainee Engineer-I :Rs. 25,000 – 31,000/-
1. Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University.
2. Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B. Tech and the number of years of experience as indicated above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
3.The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be avialable on our Company’s website through query mode.
4. Candidates who have been shortlisted for the interview are required to log on to the website and enter their application number to access and download their interview call letter.
5. Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
6. The results of the final selection will be available on the BEL website through query mode.
Last date of application submission: 02.08.2020
BEL Official Website: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier