Organized by: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.bhel.com/
- Full-Time BE/B. Tech in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
- Full-Time Diploma in Civil discipline with at least 60% marks (50% for SC/ST) in aggregate of all the years/semesters from recognized University/ Institution.
33 years as on 01.12.2019
Age limit relaxation:-
- 3 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for Person with Disability candidates. The definition of Locomotor disability and Hearing Impairment for Physically Challenged candidates is as per ‘The Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995.
- Reservation and Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules.
- Reservation and Relaxation for the EWSs category will be as per extant Govt. Rules.
- 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Project Engineers – Rs. 66,000/- per month
Project Supervisors-Rs. 36,850/- per month
Application fee: Rs 200
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- THE APPOINTMENT IS PURELY ON FIXED TENURE BASIS AND IT IS NOT AGAINST ANY PERMANENT VACANCY. This placement will not entitle any candidate to claim for regular/permanent employment in BHEL in the future.
- Candidates should carefully fill up the Category (General/OBC/SC/ST/EWSs) in the online application form and the required documentary proof should be submitted at the time of the interview, if called for. No change of category will be allowed at the later stage of the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be individually informed through e-mail (E-Mail Id as provided in the application form) about the Personal Interview.
- Candidates called for Interview will be reimbursed second class return train fare by the shortest route from their starting station or mailing address whichever is nearer to the place of Interview subject to production/verification of train tickets.
- The submission of application will be online only through our recruitment site – http://edn.bhel.com or https:// careers.bhel.in
Last date of Application Submission:- 26.12.2019
BHEL Official Website: CLICK HERE
BHEL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.