Central Railway Recruitment
Organized by: Central Railway
Job Category: Central Govt Apprentice Training
Official Website: https://www.rrccr.com/
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
Application fee: Rs 100/-
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Once the online application is complete in all respects at RRC/CR’s website www.rrccr.com, candidates will be directed to the payment gateway of SBI’s website to make payment.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrccr.com Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications will be available on the website.
- Candidates should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
- The decision of the Railway administration in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications and mode of selection shall be final.
Last date of application submission:- 22.01.2020
Central railway Official Website: CLICK HERE
Central railway Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.