Organized by: Coal India Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: https://www.coalindia.in/
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Mining||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|2.||Electrical||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|3.||Mechanical||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|4.||Civil||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in relevant branch of Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|5.||Coal Preparation||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in Chemical/Mineral Engineering with minimum 60% marks|
|6.||Systems||BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in Computer Science/ Computer Engg. / IT or MCA with minimum 60% marks|
|7||Materials Management||Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full-time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks|
|8||Finance & Accounts||Qualified CA / ICWA.|
|9||Personnel & HR||Graduates with at least two years of full-time Post Graduate Degree/ PG Diploma/Post-Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major).|
|10||Marketing & Sales||Recognized Degree with 2 years full-time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major)|
|11||Community Development||Minimum two years full-time Post-Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration in Community Development/Rural Development/Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development/Development Management / Rural Management with minimum 60% marks|
- Selected candidates will be placed as Management Trainee in E-2 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 50,000 – 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of ` 50,000/- per month during the training period. On successful and satisfactory completion of the 1-year training period and passing the test conducted for the purpose, regularization will be in E-3 Grade in the scale of pay of ` 60,000 – 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of ` 60,000/- with probation for 1 year, if not extended. Besides Basic pay, candidates will also be entitled to Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites, and allowances under cafeteria approach and other allowances including Performance Related Pay (PRP) as applicable for the post. Benefits such as Leave, Medical facilities, CMPF, CMPS, Gratuity, CIL Executive Defined Contribution Pension Scheme, etc. will be admissible as per the extant rules of the company. The actual remuneration may vary depending on the place of posting, the financial performance of the Company and also the performance rating of the individual.
- Candidates belonging to GENERAL (UR) / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay a Non-Refundable fee of ` 1000/- (` One Thousand only).
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- All qualifications should be recognized by AICTE / UGC / appropriate Indian Statutory Authorities.
- If any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or incorrect or is not in conformity with the eligibility criteria, then his / her candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or even after recruitment or joining.
- For the purpose of calculating the aggregate final marks, the aggregate marks of all years/semesters/trimesters would be taken. Rounding of percentage (%) will not be accepted under any circumstances, hence 60% of marks and above will only be considered.
- Graduation must also be from University / Institute recognized by appropriate statutory authority in India.
- Candidates who have completed their degree of minimum qualification or appeared/appearing in the final year/semester/trimester and will pass out in the academic year 2019-20 are eligible to apply. The minimum criteria of marks shall also be applicable to these candidates appeared/appearing for completion of degree i.e. minimum required qualification.
- Further, the candidate must clear all subjects of final year/semester/trimester, whichever is applicable, in the academic year 2019-20 in a single attempt and should have cleared all previous years/semesters/trimesters as on the date of declaration of final results.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 19.01.2019
CIL Official Website: CLICK HERE
CIL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process