Organized by: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: https://www.cochinshipyard.com/
Sanitary-cumHealth Inspector on Contract basis:
- Pass in Class XII/ Plus 2,
- Minimum two-year Diploma in Health Inspector’s Course conducted by Directorate of Health Services or by any other institution recognized by the Government of Kerala, and
- Valid Registration with Kerala Paramedical Council.
Safety Assistants on Contract basis:
- Pass in SSLC.
- One year Diploma in Safety/Fire from a Government recognized institute or Public Sector Undertaking.
Fireman on Contract basis:
- Pass in SSLC.
- Minimum four to six months training in Fire Fighting from a State Fire Force or Public Sector Undertaking or a Government recognized course from a reputed institute
- Certificate in Nuclear Biological Chemical Defence and Damage Control (NBCD), including fire fighting on-board ships from Armed Forces/Recognised Institutions.
- Knowledge in Malayalam is desirable.
Period of Contract:
- All posts above are temporary in nature and for a maximum period of three years subject to project requirements and performance.
30 Years(as on 18.11.2019)
Sanitary-cum Health Inspector– Rs. 18400/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ` 4500/- pm
Safety Assistants- Rs. 18400/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ` 4500/- pm
Fireman- Rs. 17400/-pm and compensation for extra hours of work limited to ` 4200/- pm.
- Application fee of ` 100/-(Non-refundable, plus bank charges extra) should be remitted using the Online payment options (Debit card/Credit card/Internet Banking) which can be accessed through our Online application facility from 02 October 2019 to 18 October 2019. No other mode of payment shall be accepted.
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- The experience acquired after the date of passing of the qualification stipulated as per item I above shall only be considered. The period of post-qualification experience shall be reckoned as on 18 October 2019.
- Applicants who fail to produce the original certificates and mark sheets during the certificate verification process shall not be considered for selection.
- The vacancies are purely on contract basis for a specific period and Shipyard is not liable to offer an appointment during or after the completion of the contract period of the selected candidates.
- If at any stage it is found that any information furnished is false/ incorrect or the candidates do not satisfy the eligibility criteria, the candidature/appointment is liable to be canceled/ rejected.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 18.10.2019
Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Website: CLICK HERE
Cochin Shipyard Limited Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.