DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment
Organized by: Defence Research and Development Organisation
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Official Website: http://ww.drdo.gov.in
- 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. Candidates must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply.
- Candidate must be between 18 and 25 Years of age
Pay Matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
Application fee: Rs 100
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later
- All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM candidates are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules
- Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Government on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession.
Last date of application submission: 23.01.2020
DRDO Official Website: CLICK HERE
DRDO Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.