Organized by: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.ecil.co.in/
ADDITIONAL GENERAL MANAGER [MARKETING]:
- The applicant should be a First Class Engineering Graduate (Full time) in CSE/IT/Electronics and Electrical discipline from a recognized University/Institute or its equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
- Post-Graduate Degree in Management with specialization in Marketing / Export / International business.
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER [MARKETING]:
- The applicant should be a First Class Engineering Graduate (Full time) in CSE/IT/Electronics and Electrical discipline from a recognized University/Institute or its equivalent from a recognized University/Institute.
Age limit:-60 Years
ADDITIONAL GENERAL MANAGER – Rs. 1,66,400/-pm
DEPUTY GENERAL MANAGER– Rs. 1,33,120/-pm
Application fee: Rs 500
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- The Management reserves the right to limit the number of candidates to be called for interview.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University / Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- Selected candidates are liable to serve the Company from anywhere in India
- The candidate has to quote his/her system generated online application number allotted for all future correspondence.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited will not be responsible for any postal delay/loss in transit in submission of documents within the specified time.
- The candidate has to write advertisement number, post name and On-line system generated application number for all future correspondence.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 16.09.2019
ECIL Official Website: CLICK HERE
ECIL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.