Organized by: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.ecil.co.in
Technical Officer on Contract:
First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering /
Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation
Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/
Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized
Institution / University.
Technical Officer on Contract: Should have born after the date, Month
& Year of 31.08.1989.
Technical Officer on Contract–20,072/- p.m
OF SELECTION: The
selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as
mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called
for documents verifications at Hyderabad.
OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION & SELECTION:
CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road, Hyderabad – 500
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before applying, the candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- This post is purely on contract basis (for Six Months)
- The only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Online registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed.
- Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more year’s relaxation for PWD category.
Last date for submission of application:- 30.09.2019
ECIL Official Website: CLICK HERE
ECIL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job
seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process.
job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the
company/department for complete details and application process.