Organized by: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.ecil.co.in
Junior Technical Officer on Contract:
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Junior Technical Officer on Contract: Should have born after the date, Month & Year of 31.08.1989.
Junior Technical Officer on Contract–20,072/- p.m
METHOD OF SELECTION: The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at Hyderabad.
VENUE OF DOCUMENT VERIFICATION & SELECTION:
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, Nalanda Complex, CLDC, TIFR Road, Hyderabad – 500 062
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she has fulfilled eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- This post is purely on contract basis (for Six Months)
- The only on-line registered application form will be accepted.
- The Management reserves the right to relax/raise the stipulated criteria in case of exceptional candidates and limit the number of candidates to be called to fill the posts.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Online registered application form duly signed and with recent color passport size photo affixed.
- Age relaxation 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more year’s relaxation for PWD category.
Last date for submission of application:- 30.09.2019
ECIL Official Website: CLICK HERE
ECIL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.