Organized by: Electronics Corporation of India Limited
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Official Website: http://careers.ecil.co.in
Junior Technical Officer (on Contract):
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
For general candidates: Should have born after the date, Month & Year as 30.09.1989
*5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 more years relaxation for PWD category.
Junior Technical Officer (on Contract): 20,072/- p.m
Venue for walk-in and document verification: ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block, Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi – 110028
- Candidates having Minimum 06 months industrial experience will be given preference.
- The selected candidates are required to join within 15 days from the date of selection. They will be imparted intensive training on project details including Technical Skills before deploying to project sites.
- Before applying, the candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she has fulfilled the eligibility criteria of the post stated in the advertisement in all respects.
- All qualifications should be from a recognized Indian University/Institute recognized by AICTE/Appropriate Statutory Authority.
- The selection will be based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination as mentioned above i.e., B.E / B.Tech. & Shortlisted candidates will be called for documents verifications at New Delhi.
Last date of application submission:- 11.10.2019
ECIL Official Website: CLICK HERE
ECIL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.