Organized by: Hindustan Aeronautics limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://hal-india.co.in
Chief Flying Instructor:
- CHPL/ATPL(H) licences, FRTO, Instrument rating(current), FIR(H) (current) and current DGCA Medical
- Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160
- QFI from the Armed Forces with CHPL with a minimum required Instructional Flying as per Schedule II Section R of Aircraft Rules 1937 for the issue of FIR (H).
CHPL/ATPL(H) with FIR(H)/ AFIR(H) and currency in instructional flying of 20 hours within the last 6 months
- Clearance to fly from DGCA under Rule 160
- QFI from the Armed Forces. Candidates with CHPL and/or Instrument Rating is desirable.
Chief Ground Instructor:
- A Ground Instructor having two years of teaching experience with FTO/ Defence Aviation Training Organisation/ Airports Authority of India Aviation training organization within the last 10 years.
- CGI in addition to teaching shall be responsible for the supervision of all ground instructors, standardization of all ground training, maintenance of training records and the programming of student ground examinations.
AME (A & C) Holder:
- Licensed AME with Rotary Wing and Jet and / or Piston Engine
Technical Tradesman (Helicopter):
- 10+2 Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics)
- AME Course completion from approved DGCA training Institute
- Passed Paper I or module 9,10(Civil Aviation requirements ) of DGCA
- Passed Paper-II or module 3,6,7,8( General Engineering)
Ex-servicemen from IAF/ Army / Navy aviation (Engine/Airframe/Instruments/ Electrical)
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Chief Flying Instructor||55 Years|
|2.||Flying Instructor||62 Years (Refer CAR Section 7 Series D Part I) Rev. 2, dated 02 July 2018|
|3.||Chief Ground Instructor||As per DGCA guidelines, No Age bar till the concerned person is Medically Fit|
|4.||AME (A&C)||As per DGCA guidelines, No Age bar till the concerned person is Medically Fit|
|5.||Technical Tradesman (Helicopter)||As per DGCA guidelines, No Age bar till the concerned person is Medically Fit|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Chief Flying Instructor||(c) Emoluments: Consolidated emoluments of Rs.3,45,220/-per month and will be covered under the Income Tax Act Rules / Professional Tax etc., as per laid down Rules. The Break-up of the consolidated emoluments is indicated below: i) Consolidated Fixed Pay: Rs.91,080/-. ii) Flying Related Allowance: Rs.1,54,140/-. iii) FIR Allowance: Rs.50,000/- (subject to receipt of approval from DGCA) iv) CFI Allowance: Rs.50,000/-(subject to receipt of approval from DGCA)|
|2.||Flying Instructor||i) Consolidated Fixed Pay : Rs.82,800/- . ii) Flying Related Allowance: Rs.1,54,140/-. (d) Experience : As per DGCA guide lines|
|3.||Chief Ground Instructor||Rs.72,000/- per month.|
|4.||AME (A&C)||Emoluments: Consolidated emoluments of Rs.1,02,720/-per month and will be covered under the Income Tax Act Rules / Professional Tax etc., as per laid down Rules. The Break-up of the consolidated emoluments is indicated below: i) Consolidated Fixed Pay: Rs.72,720/-. ii) AME Licence Allowance: Rs.30,000/-.|
|5.||Technical Tradesman (Helicopter)||Consolidated pay of Rs.28,080/- per month.|
How to Apply:
- The eligible and interested candidates are required to download the application form attached herewith. After downloading, the candidates are requested to fill the details/ columns without missing any information. In case there is no space to write about the work experience/training details/qualification details or any other, candidates may use additional A4 sheet papers and attach the same with application format while forwarding to us.
- The last date to receive the application by HAL is 25/11/2019. The application should reach the HAL Helicopter Division before the said date through Registered Post / Speed Post / Courier only. Sending the application through email/fax will not be acceptable. Applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected.
- HAL will not be responsible for any postal delay and will not consider any applications received beyond the due date whatsoever the reason.
- Candidates are required to fill the application in BOLD letters legibly and should not leave any columns blank. If there are some columns that are not applicable to them, then they have to write as Not Applicable. Corrections in the application will not be entertained.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the Advertisement / Recruitment process and / or the Selection Process depending upon the response of the advertised Posts thereunder, without issuing any further notice whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per the discretion of the Management.
- The engagement of selected candidates is subject to verification of Caste and Character & Antecedents, as the case may be, from the concerned authorities, as per the Rules of the Company.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Application Format. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, the Application will be summarily rejected. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
- The court of jurisdiction for any dispute/ cause will be in Bangalore only.
Last date of application submission: 25.11.2019
HAL Official Website: CLICK HERE
HAL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.