Organized by: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Deputy Manager (Security) / Security officer:
- Successful completion of ten months pre-Commission Training Course from the Officers’ Training School, Chennai or from any other equivalent Institution under the Defence Forces; [OR]
- Successful completion of one to one and a half years Course conducted by the Central/State Governments qualifying for appointment as Deputy Superintendent of Police/Sub Inspectors in State Police, Railway Protection Force, Central Reserve Police, Border Security Force; [OR]
- Successful completion of one-year Training Course conducted by Central Government for those selected for the posts of Intelligence Officers in the Central Intelligence Bureau and Research and Analysis Wing; [OR]
- Successful completion of Training conducted by the Central Government for candidates selected for the post of Sub Inspectors in the CISF or successful completion of one-year training conducted by Home Ministry, Government of India, for SI in CBI; [OR]
- 52 weeks Training Course of Instructions for IAF Police in the Rank of Sergeant, Junior Warrant Officer, Warrant Officer, and Master Warrant Officer.
Deputy Manager (Civil)/ Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Engineering / Technology or it’s equivalent in the Civil Discipline from recognized University / Institutions.
Human Resource Officer:
- Bachelor’s Degree with PG Degree / PG Diploma / MBA / MSW / MA with specialization in Human Resources / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour Management / Organizational Development / Human Resource Development / Labour Welfare etc., from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities.
- Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering from the National Fire Service College, Nagpur awarded by the Nagpur University i.e., B.E., (Fire Engineering); [OR]
- Bachelor Degree of Fire Engineering / Fire Technology from Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities;[OR]
- Pass in Associate Membership / Membership Examination of Institute of Fire Engineering. UK; [OR]
- Degree of recognized University with Pass in GIFE – India / UK.
- Bachelor of Law (5 years integrated course after 10+2) or Bachelor Degree with a Bachelor of Law (10+2+3+3).
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Security) / (Security)||45 Years|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Civil)||45 Years|
|3.||Engineer (Civil)||35 years|
|4.||Human Resource Officer||35 years|
|5.||Fire Officer||35 years|
|6.||Legal Officer||35 years|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Deputy Manager (Security) / (Security)||Rs. 60000 – 180000/-|
|2.||Deputy Manager (Civil)||Rs. 50000 – 160000/-|
|3.||Engineer (Civil)||Rs. 50000 – 160000/-|
|4.||Human Resource Officer||Rs. 40000 – 140000/-|
|5.||Fire Officer||Rs. 30000 – 120000/-|
|6.||Legal Officer||Rs. 30000 – 120000-/|
Application fee: Rs 500
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
Venue for walk-in-interview: Systems & Training Division 2nd floor, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, Airport Gate No-5, Sahar, Andheri-E, Mumbai – 400099
- Mere Submission of Application will not entail right for claiming appointment / getting shortlisted for further stages of the recruitment process;
- HAL reserves the right to cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the requirements advertised, if need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereto. The number of vacancies can be modified as per the requirements and discretion of the Management;
- Candidates employed in Central / State Government Departments / Public Sector Enterprises etc. (including candidates engaged on Contract basis in Central / State Govt. Departments / PSUs) should produce NOC (no Objection Certificate) at the time of the Interview/Document Verification from their Employer, failing which they will not be permitted to appear for the Interview/Document Verification and will not be eligible for payment of Travelling Allowance;
- Candidates are required to keep their Mobile Number and Email Id as declared in the Online Application active for receiving Communication/Intimation like Call letters for Written Test/ Interview etc.
- Candidates are required to submit the Application only through Online mode. No printed/ hard copy of the filled Application Form or any other supporting documents is to be sent unless asked to submit specifically.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 13.12.2019
HAL Official Website: CLICK HERE
HAL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.