Organized by: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Official Website: https://hal-india.co.in
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology (full time & regular) by passing the prescribed Test(Trade & Written) and the Certificate should have been issued by the concerned Board of Technical Education/Institute if the qualification was acquired before joining the Armed Forces
- Diploma in Engineering / Technology in the relevant trade awarded by Indian Air Force/Indian Army/ Indian Navy. The Diploma awarded needs to be after undergoing the prescribed training and passing the required examination specified by the Armed Forces wherein the candidates have undergone the training.
Technician – 41,424/-pm
*Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD, those
Candidates sponsored by Sainik Welfare Board and have received intimation
letters from HAL Engine Division offline to apply are exempted from the payment
of application fees.
- While applying for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms as mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respect. Furnishing wrong / incorrect information or suppression of relevant information will lead to rejection of candidature and the application will be out-rightly rejected.
- All qualifications should be from Indian Universities/Institutes recognized by appropriate Statutory Authorities in the Country.
- Candidates shortlisted for Written Test will be purely provisional without verification of Age, Qualification, category (SC/ST/OBC–Non-Creamy Layer / PWD / XSM, etc.) of the candidates.
Last date for application submission:- 27.08.2019
HAL Official Website: CLICK HERE
HAL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.