Organized by: Indian
Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: https://www.iffcoagt.in/
Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT):
- The candidate should possess Four Years B.Sc. (Agriculture) Full-Time Regular Degree but those candidates whose final semester results are expected by September 2019 can also apply.
- The candidate having Two Years Full-Time Regular Degree in M.Sc. (Agriculture) can also apply, provided they fulfill the eligibility criteria prescribed for B.Sc. (Agri.) qualification is given above.
- The above qualifications should be from the UGC recognized University /Institute.
Agriculture Graduate Trainee (AGT): 30 years (as on 01/09/2019)
Graduate Trainee (AGT): Rs. 33000/- (Per Month)
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for preliminary Computer Based On-Line Test in an open environment by using their own resources, computer/laptop with internet facility.
- Only the short-listed candidates based on the performance in the Preliminary On-Line Test, will be called for Final On-Line Test in the controlled environment at the designated Centres at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Lucknow, Nagpur, Ranchi, Bhubaneshwar, Guwahati, Patna, Raipur, Rajkot, Surat & Varanasi, Chandigarh, Indore, Dehradun, Pune, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, Cochin.
- Only those candidates who will be short-listed on the basis of their performance in Final On-Line Test will be called for a personal interview.
- The applicant must fill ‘His/Her Name and Father’s Name’ exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s) and therefore, they should keep the 10th class and all their desired educational Qualification Certificates ready with them while filling up the Application Form on-line.
Last date of application submission:- 05/09/2019
IIFFCO Official Website: CLICK HERE
IIFFCO Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.