Organized by: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Official Website: http://recruit.iitm.ac.in/
Superintending Engineer – 1:
- A First Class Engineering Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University.
Deputy Registrar – 4:
- Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale and; 5 years administrative experience as Assistant Registrar in Pay Matrix Level 10 (Pre-revised PB-3: GP 5400) or equivalent post in Government/ Government Research Establishments/ Universities/ Statutory Organizations/ Government Organization of high repute.
Senior Technical Officer – 4:
- M.E/M.Tech in (Computer Science/ECE/EEE) with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with 5 years of experience at the level of Technical Officer in Pay Matrix Level 10 (Pre-revised PB-3: GP 5400) or equivalent.
- B.E/B.Tech in (Computer Science/ECE/EEE) or M.Sc. in (Chemistry/ Physics) or MCA with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with 8 years of experience at the level of Technical Officer in Pay Matrix Level 10 (Pre-revised PB-3: GP 5400) or equivalent.
Fire Officer – 1:
- B.E./B.Tech in Fire & Safety Engineering or equivalent with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with 15 years of service in the relevant field in any State/Central Government organizations/ organization of high repute.
Security Officer – 1:
- Graduate in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with 8 years of experience in Supervisory grade plus Fire Fighting training and able to ride light vehicle/Motorcycle.
Assistant Executive Engineer (Telephones) – 1:
- B.E / B.Tech in ECE/CSE or equivalent with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with 8 years of relevant experience. or M.E /M.Tech in ECE/CSE or equivalent with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University/Institute with 5 years of relevant experience.
Sports Officer – 1:
- Master’s degree in Physical education / Sports Science with at least 55% marks and with 5 years of relevant experience and should have represented University/Institute at State/National level and; Should have Specialization in at least one sport such as Hockey, Athletics, Swimming, Football, Basketball, Badminton, etc.
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Superintending Engineer||50 years|
|2.||Deputy Registrar||50 years|
|3.||Senior Technical Officer||50 years|
|4.||Fire Officer||45 years|
|5.||Security Officer||45 years|
|6.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Telephones)||45 years|
|7.||Sports Officer||45 years|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay Matrix Level|
|1.||Superintending Engineer||Level 12|
|2.||Deputy Registrar||Level 12|
|3.||Senior Technical Officer||Level 11|
|4.||Fire Officer||Level 10|
|5.||Security Officer||Level 10|
|6.||Assistant Executive Engineer (Telephones)||Level 10|
|7.||Sports Officer||Level 10|
- Application fee Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) should be paid through the online portal. No application fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates. The Fee(s) paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee(s) be held in reserve for any other application or examination or selection.
- The candidates applying for the post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of registration certificate/call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been found eligible.
- The prescribed qualifications are minimum and unless specified, they are required for consideration for the post, even if the higher qualification has been acquired and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same will not entitle him/her for being called for interview.
- Relevant experience gained after the minimum qualifying degree will only be taken into consideration. The minimum requirements of qualifications and/or experience can be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidates.
- The experience required is relaxable at the discretion of the Institute in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe, if at any stage of selection the competent authority is of the opinion that sufficient number of candidates from these communities possessing the requisite experience are not likely to be available to fill up the vacancy reserved for them.
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for shortlisting and selection.
Last date of application submission:- 04.11.2019
ECIL Official Website: CLICK HERE
ECIL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.