Organized by: Income Tax Department
Job Category: Central govt jobs
- Degree of a recognized university or equivalent; and
- Having Data Entry Speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- Matriculation or equivalent pass from a recognized Board/
will be made of a sportsperson who has participated in any of the games/sports
(as mentioned in para-OS) and considered meritorious with reference to the
- The Country in an International Competition in any of the games/sports mentioned in the list at para-OS with the clearance of the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports; or
- A StatelUT in the Senior or Junior Level National Championships organized by the National Sports Federations recognized by Department of Youth Affairs and Sports or National Games organized by Indian Olympics Association in any of the games/sports mentioned in para-OS; or
- Their University in the Inter-University Tournaments conducted by Association of Indian Universities or the Inter-University Sports Board in any of the games/sports mentioned in para-OS; or
- The State School Teams in the National Sports/ Games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports mentioned in para-OS; or
- Sportspersons who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Tax Assistant: 18-27 years
Multi-Tasking Staff: 18-25 years
Tax Assistant- Grade Pay of Rs.2400/- in PB-I of Rs.5200-20200/-
Multi-Tasking Staff-Grade Pay of Rs.1800/- in PB-l of Rs.5200-20200/-
- The selected candidates on appointment will be
liable for posting at any place in West Bengal & Sikkim Region.
- Selected candidates will be required to give an
undertaking to the effect that they shall not apply for inter-charge transfer
before rendering regular service for a minimum period of 10 years under this
- Applications received after the due date will
not be entertained under any circumstances. Incomplete, unsigned applications
or applications without the required annexures will be rejected summarily and
no correspondence in the matter will be made with the applicant. The date and
venue for verification of original documents and Ground Proficiency Test will
be intimated to the candidates concerned in due course.
Last date of application submission: 09.09.2019
IT Department Official Website: CLICK HERE
IT Department Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- The above content is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. latestgvtjobs.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.latestgvtjobs.com is a medium which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.