Organized by: Indian Army
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders:
- (aa) Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively. Such students will need to secure an overall aggregate of minimum 50% marks in degree course if selected in interview, failing which their candidature will be CANCELLED.
- (ab) Service in NCC. Should have served for minimum two academic years in the senior Division/Wing of NCC.
- (ac) Grading. Should have obtained a minimum of ‘B’ Grade in ‘C’ Certificate Exam of NCC.
Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.:
- (aa)Degree of a recognized University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
- (ab) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
Duty Manager Terminal: 55 years
|Rank||Level||(Pay in Rs.)|
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Rs. 56,100-1,77,500|
|Captain||Level 10 B 6||Rs. 61 ,300 – 1,93,900|
|Major||Level 11||Rs. 69,400 – 2,07,200|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||Rs. 1,21,200- 2,12,400|
|Colonel||Level 13 A||Rs. 1,30,600- 2,15,900|
|Brigadier||Level 13 B||Rs. 1,39,600 – 2, 17,600|
|Major General||Level 14||Rs. 1,44,200 – 2, 18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||Rs. 1,82,200 – 2,24, 100|
|Lt Gen HAG+Scale||Level 16||Rs. 2,05,400 – 2,24,400|
|VCOAS/Army Cdr/ Lieutenant General (NFSG)||Level 17||Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed|
How to Apply:
- Applications will only be accepted online on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. No offline applications will be accepted.
- Open the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
- Click on Officers Entry `Apply/Login’ and then click `Registration’.
- Follow onscreen instructions for registration. Fill online Registration after reading instructions very carefully. After registration, your profile will open. Click on ‘Apply Online’ to process the application. A page ‘Officers Selection-Eligibility’ will open.
- Your registration details will confirm your eligibility to apply. Click on ‘Apply’ and a page ‘Application Form’ will open. Proceed with the application as per onscreen instructions. Read onscreen instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details under various segments i.e personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you proceed to the next segment.
- After filling details of the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of Information’ wherein you can check & edit entries you have made so far. Only after ascertaining the correctness of all your details clicks on ‘Submit’. Candidates must click on ‘Submit’ each time they open the application for editing any details. The candidates will take out two copies of their application having Roll Number, 30 minutes after closure of online application on last day.
- One copy of the application form duly signed and self-attested, photograph affixed will be carried to the Selection Centre for SSB. The second copy of the printout of online application is to be retained by the candidate for his reference. There is no need to send any hard copy to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Candidates serving in the Armed Forces are required to inform their Commanding Officer in writing that they have applied for this examination. Applications of Candidates serving in the Armed Forces, duly countersigned by the Commanding Officer should be taken along with all other documents as stated above to the SSB as and when called for the same.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 08/08/2019
Indian Army Official Website: CLICK HERE
Indian Army Official Notification: CLICK HERE