Organized by: Indian Army
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Soldier General Duty (Women Military Police):
- Minimum education qualification is Matric / 10th / SSLC or equivalent with 45% marks in aggregate and minimum 33% marks in each subject studied at Matric /10th /SSLC level without mentioning any specific subjects.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||17 ½ – 21 Born Between (Both dates inclusive) 01 Oct 1999 to 01 Apr 2003|
- Candidates should reach the venue on a given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card.
- Candidates will be allotted venue based on their home districts.
- candidate should be capable of chest expansion of 05cms.
- candidates will have to appear for medical examination during the recruitment rally as per laid down medical standards.
- Unfit candidates will be referred to as MH / CH / BH for specialist review. Candidates referred for specialist review should present themselves to the nominated MH / CH / BH within 14 days of the referral and report back to ARO for the issue of Admit Card for CEE, in the case declared FIT.
- candidate if found to have predominantly masculine characteristics evidenced on external physical examination will be rejected as UNFIT. Any candidate having undergone gender reassignment surgery will be declared UNFIT.
- candidate should not have conceived at the time of reporting or till the conclusion of training at CMP Centre and School.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities, and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Candidate must be unmarried female and a citizen of India fewer exceptions as given below. Unmarried Certificate for candidates with photograph issued by Village Sarpanch/Municipal Corporation within the last six months.
- Candidates who have been dismissed from their previous service on disciplinary grounds are not eligible.
Last date of application submission: 31.08.2020
Indian Army Official Website : CLICK HERE
Indian Army Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier