Organized by : Army Recruiting Office, Tiruchirappalli
Job Category: central jobs
No.of.vacancies: various post
Official Website: http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant
- 10+2/Intermediate exam passes in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and minimum 40% marks in each subject.
Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms)
- 10 + 2 / Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, and Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts /Book Keeping in Class 12th is mandatory.
Name of Post
|| Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant (AMC)/ Nursing Assistant Veterinary (RVC) || 17 years 06 months to 23 years. |
||Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms) || 7 years 06 months to 23 years. |
- The age of the candidate will be counted as on 01 October 2019.
Exam of Candidates:
examination will be carried out with effect from 08 Nov 2019 onwards at the
- Candidates to be self contained for food and water on the day of documentation, the day of screening and the days of medical examination. Candidates should make arrangements for a stay under their own arrangements for three to four days. No candidate will be allowed to go out of the rally ground during the documentation/screening/medical tests.
- Candidates are advised to report to the rally site strictly as per program is given on the Admit Card to avoid overcrowding and unnecessary waiting at the rally site.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to undergo a medical exam before coming for selection especially with respect to flat foot, poor vision, deformities, and physical measurements. All are advised to ensure that their ears are free of wax by getting it cleaned by a doctor prior to the rally.
- Tattoo/Engraving. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on the inner face of forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand. Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and the candidate will be barred from further selection.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 04.11.2019
INDIAN Army Official Website: CLICK HERE
INDIAN Army Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.