Organized by: Indian Coast Guard
Job Category: central jobs
- 10th Class with 50% marks in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government. (5% relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the ward of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
18 to 22 years as on 01 Apr 2020 i.e. born between 01 Apr 1998 to 31 Mar 2002, both dates are inclusive. (Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Navik DB: Starting Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time-to-time.
- The Name of the Candidate, Father and Mother’s name and date of birth should be mentioned as per 10th class certificate.
- Select the advertisement for Recruitment of Navik (DB) (10th Entry) 01/2020 Batch.
- The candidate shall ensure that all data is checked before clicking the submit button. Any variation from the 10th certificate regarding name, father’s name, date of birth, percentage (%) in the 10th mark sheet and category will not be allowed to sit in the examination.
- Short-listing criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if the number of applications with a higher percentage is received.
- Candidates who are perusing higher education can submit self-attested photocopies of the 10th class marks sheet and pass certificate. Candidates perusing higher education are also required to produce a duly signed certificate by the head of Registrar/chancellor clearly indicating a list of original certificate held. Provisional pass certificate (10th class) will be accepted in case state boards are late in the issue of original certificates, subject to production of original pass certificate at INS Chilka before induction in Indian Coast Guard.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other Service Establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Original certificates should not be attached to the e-Admit card. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for the loss of any original certificates if attached to the application. The photo should be pasted not stapled.
- Applications received by post will not be accepted.
Last date for application submission:08.11.2019
Indian Coast GuardOfficial Website: CLICK HERE
Indian Coast GuardOfficial Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.