Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
Organized by: Indian Coast Guard
Job Category: central jobs
- 10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Central/State Government with minimum 50% aggregate marks. (5 % relaxation in minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports personnel of National level who have obtained Ist, IInd or IIIrd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Inter-state National Championship.
18 Years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Aug 1998 to 31 Jul 2002
(both dates inclusive). Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years
for OBC candidates.
- On joining the Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on the nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for the loss of original certificates if attached to the application. The photo should be pasted and not stapled. An attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets produced at the time of the written test will be returned to the candidate post verification.
- In case of more number of candidates applying for one Centre, a few candidates may be allotted any other Centre. Candidates with higher marks will be allotted their first choice only.
- Indiscipline activities including copying/malpractice etc. during the testing procedures will also result in disqualification.
- A call letter for the final medical examination for enrolment in the Coast Guard will be forwarded only to initial medically qualified candidates in the select list. Such candidates will be required to reach the training establishment at their own expense. Unsuccessful candidates will not be intimated separately.
Last date for application submission-02.02.2020
Indian Coast Guard Official Website: CLICK HERE
Indian Coast Guard Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.