Organized by Indian Coast Guard
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in
- Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who has obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).:
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1998 to 31 Jan 2002 (both dates inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
Yantrik 01/2020 Batch: Basic pay 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs.6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the prevailing regulations enforced from time to time.
- Candidates withdrawn on disciplinary grounds from any other service training establishments are not eligible to appear.
- Candidates should not have been arrested, convicted or prosecuted on criminal charges.
- Original certificates should not be attached with the application form. Indian Coast Guard will not take responsibility for loss of original certificates if attached with the application. A photo should be pasted and not stapled. An attestation made on the backside of the photo will not be entertained.
- Request for change of examination Centre/date will not be entertained.
- All original certificates and mark sheets which are to be produced at the time of the written test will be returned to candidate post verification.
- The candidate’s selection pertaining to a particular batch is valid for that batch only. Qualified candidates whose names do not appear in the final select list cannot claim admission for the next batch. These candidates will have to undergo the selection procedure afresh provided that they meet the eligibility criteria for the fresh batch.
Last date of application submission:- 17 AUG 2019
Indian Coast Guard Official Website: CLICK HERE
Indian Coast Guard Official Notification: CLICK HERE