Organized by: Indian Navy
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
Permanent Commission (PC):
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class XII).
- Born between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive).
Who can Apply:
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019 All India Rank.
- Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate/12th Certificate.
- Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- All relevant documents (preferably in original) Date of birth proof (as per 10th/12th certificates), 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, JEE (Main)-2019 scorecard (indicating All India Rank) and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
- If any scanned document is not legible/readable for any reason, the application will be rejected.
- Print one copy of the online application form and carry it along with original certificates/documents as mentioned in Para 22 Note (c) while appearing for SSB interview.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
Last date of application submission:- 19.12.2019
INDIAN NAVY Official Website: CLICK HERE
INDIAN NAVY Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.