Organized by: Indian Navy
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website : https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in/
- Candidate must have passed Matriculation Examination from the Boards of School Education recognized by MHRD, Govt. of India
(a) Chef. They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
(b) Steward. They would be required to serve food in the officers‟ messes, as waiters, housekeeping, accounting of funds, wine and stores, preparation of the menu, etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
(c) Hygienist. They will be required to clean the washroom, shower spaces and other areas. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties as per the Service requirement.
- Candidates should be born between 01 Oct 2000 to 30 Sep 2003 (Both dates inclusive).
- During the initial training period, a stipend of Rs. 14,600/- per month will be admissible. On successful completion of initial training, they will be placed in Level 3 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 21,700- ₹69,100). In addition, they will be paid MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable).
- Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Chief Petty Officer-I, i.e. Level 8 of the Defence Pay Matrix (₹ 47,600- ₹ 1,51,100) plus MSP @ ₹ 5200/- per month plus DA (as applicable). Opportunities for promotion to commissioned officer also exist for those who perform well and qualify the prescribed examinations
- Candidates (except SC/ST candidates, who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 215/- (Rupees Two hundred fifteen only) through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. Admit Card for the online examination will be issued to those candidates who have successfully submitted the application and examination fee or are entitled to waiver off examination fee.
- Mobile phones or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the examination premises. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of Online application.
- No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in examination premises.
- While filling his online Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the center of the Examination. Candidates who are called up for PFT and Preliminary Medical Examination will be allotted a center closest to where they appeared for online examination.
- Candidates should avoid submitting multiple applications. If more than one application is received from a candidate, his candidature will be canceled.
- The decision of the Indian Navy as to the eligibility or otherwise of a candidate for admission to the online examination shall be final.
- Wrong information about domicile certificate or SC/ST status will result in the cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
Last date of application submission:- 28.11.2019
INDIAN NAVY Official Website: CLICK HERE
INDIAN NAVY Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.