Organized by: Indian Navy
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Permanent Commission (PC):
Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 Pattern) or its equivalent examinations from
any Board with at least 70% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and
Mathematics (PCM) and at least 50% marks in English (either in Class X or Class
who have appeared for JEE (Main) -2019 (for B.E./ B.Tech) exam. Call up for
Service Selection Board (SSB) will be issued on the basis of JEE (Main) – 2019
All India Rank.
between 02 Jan 2001 and 01 Jul 2003 (both dates inclusive)
- Candidates are to register and submit their application on the recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in from 29 Nov to 19 Dec 2019. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The procedure for applying online is explained in Para 22 below.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- Please read the instructions given on the website carefully before finally submitting your online application.
- Your application is subject to subsequent scrutiny. The application can be rejected if found INELIGIBLE/INVALID at any point in time.
- After closing of online application, no request will be entertained for amendment in the uploaded documents.
- Your candidature will be canceled if any declaration is found wrong at any stage of the selection process.
- The promotion from Sub Lieutenant to Commander is on time scale basis subject to completion of mandatory courses, sea time and medical condition.
Last date of application submission: 19.12.2019
Indian Navy Official Website: CLICK HERE
Indian Navy Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.