Organized by: Indian Oil Corporation Limited
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: https://www.iocl.com/
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
- 3 years Diploma in Chemical/ Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, OBC and EWS candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions
18 years and Maximum age shall be 26 years for General candidates as on
Junior Engineering Assistant-IV– Rs. 11,900-32,000 per month
Application fee: Rs.150/-
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery/ Petrochemicals/ Fertilizer/ Heavy Chemical/ Gas Processing Industry.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates can be considered under the General standard of merit against the un-reserved posts provided no relaxation in age, qualification, etc. is availed of/extended to them.
- The minimum qualifying marks will be relaxed by 5% in written test for candidates belonging to SC/ST categories against reserved positions
- A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of on-line application.
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by copies of relevant documents, applications not fulfilling the eligibility criteria or applications received after the last date of receipt of applications (in physical form) shall be treated as “Rejected”.
Last date for Submission of Application: 30.10.2019
IOCL Official Website: CLICK HERE
IOCL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.