Organized by: Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.
Job Category: Central govt jobs
Official Website: https://www.iocl.com/
Engineering Assistant (Mechanical) Grade-IV:
- Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: 1. Mechanical Engineering 2. Automobile Engineering
Engineering Assistant (Electrical) Grade-IV:
- Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: 1. Electrical Engineering 2. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Engineering Assistant (T&I) Grade-IV:
- Three years full-time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one-year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute: 1. Electronics & Communication Engineering 2. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering 3. Electronics & Radio Communication Engineering 4. Instrumentation & Control Engineering 5. Instrumentation & Process Control Engineering 6. Electronics Engineering
Jr. Office Assistant Grade-IV:
- Full-Time Bachelors’ Degree from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
Technical Attendant-1 Grade-I:
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute/Board.
- Candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and should not be more than 26 years of age as on 29.08.2019.
- Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant (Mechanical), Engineering Assistant (Electrical) and Engineering Assistant (T&I), Junior Office Assistant, shall be Grade IV in the Pay Scale of Rs. 11900-32000.
- Salary Grade for the post of Technical Attendant-I shall be Grade I in the Pay Scale of Rs.10500-24500.
- Basic Pay, D.A., HRA, and such other benefits shall be admissible as per the rules of the Corporation.
- Pay scales are under revision.
Application fee: Rs 100
- For the post of Jr. Office Assistant, SPPT shall be in the form of Computer Proficiency Test (CPT)The selection procedure will be on the same day as for the walk-in date or on the subsequent day(s).
- Candidate has to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the Written Test to qualify for SPPT. For SC/ST/EXSM/PwBD candidates, minimum qualifying marks shall be 30% (after providing 10 % relaxation) against the reserved posts only.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation.
- At the time of initial application through the online portal, candidates are not required to submit any document with regard to their qualification, age, category, etc. They shall be short-listed for appearing in the Written Test purely based on the information furnished by them in the online portal.
Last date for application submission: 23.09.2019
IOCL Official Website: CLICK HERE
IOCL Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.