Organized by: Indian Space Research Organisation
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: https://www.isro.gov.in/
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Scientist/Engineer – SC (Electronics)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
|2.||Scientist/Engineer -SC (Mechanical)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
|3.||Scientist/Engineer-SC (Computer Science)||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
|4.||Scientist/Engineer-SC (Electronics) – Autonomous Body||BE/ B.Tech or equivalent in First Class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10|
- 35 years as on 04.11.2019. Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
- Selected candidates will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of ₹56,100/- p.m. In addition, Dearness Allowance [DA], House Rent Allowance [HRA] and Transport Allowance are payable as per extant rules on the subject. The employees will be governed by the New Pension Scheme. Further medical facilities for self and dependents, subsidized canteen, limited quarters facility (in lieu of HRA), Leave Travel Concession, Group Insurance, House Building Advance etc are admissible as per Central Government orders.
Application fee: Rs 100
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Candidates are advised to check all the fields entered by them online before submitting their applications. Candidates should avoid the submission of multiple applications for the same post.
- If a candidate desires to pay the application fee immediately then he/she on submitting an application will be shown a web page displaying registration number. On the same web page, there exists a “Make Payment” button which the candidate may click and follow the payment process as outlined below.
- No documents (except photo and signature) are to be uploaded along with the application. However, candidates should be ready to submit original documents in support of qualification, age, category, etc. As and when called for by ISRO.
Last date for application submission:-04.11.2019
ISRO Official Website: CLICK HERE
ISRO Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.