ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
ITI Recruitment 2021 – ITI, Raebareli (UP) is inviting an online mode of applications for Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics Engineers Posts. The last date for online applications will be 15/05/2021 available on the official website https://www.itiltd.in/. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, exam date, etc. before applying.
Overview of the ITI Notification 2021
|ITI Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||ITI, Raebareli (UP)|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job location||Raebareli (UP)|
|Closing Date for Online Application||15/05/2021|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
|Post Code||Name of the Post||Number of posts|
NOTE: Please go through the Official Notification before applying.
Educational Qualification for ITI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should have High School or its equivalent.
- Candidates should complete a Diploma (3 years) through regular mode in Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics.
- Candidates must have 60% aggregate marks for OBC & Unreserved and 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD.
- Applicants should have an age limit between 18 – 30 years (as on date of advertisement).
- For SC / ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel age relaxation – 5 years.
- For OBC (Non creamy layer) – 3 years (According to the Government of India Guidelines).
As per the Company’s prevailing rules, Total salary at 19,029/-(Basic-VDA+HRA) at the minimum pay scale of Category E (4240-105-5500-115-6995) plus allowance & perks.
1. Candidates are called to a written test in the ratio of 1:15, by the marks obtained in Diploma Engineering Examination.
2. The final selection of the candidate will be based on the Merit list of Written tests.
How to apply for ITI Recruitment 2021 – Diploma Engineers
Procedure for Applying Online
1.Applicants should visit the Official Website of ITI Limited – https://www.itiltd.in/.
2.Candidates are required to submit hard copies of the Application along with required documents while applying Online.
3.Candidates should submit the hardcopies documents to the following Address by Registered/Speed Post.
Documents required to be enclosed
1. Self Attested photocopies of certificates and X standard I SSLC mark sheets.
2. SC/ST category candidates should attach an attested photocopy of the Caste Certificate.
3. OBC (Non-creamy layer) category candidates should attach an attested photocopy of the Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format (Not older than 01 years as on the date of advertisement).
4. Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) candidates should attach an attested photocopy of the Certificate.
5. Ex-service personnel category candidates should attach an attested copy of the service certificate. Originals should be produced for verification at the time of appointment.
6. Candidates from Govt. / Central Govt. / State Govt./PSU should submit, No Objection Certificate from the present employer along with the Application.
Important Dates for ITI Limited Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the ITI Jobs 2021.
|Closing Date to Submit Application||15/05/2021|
|Date to submit hard copies along with the copies of Certificates||21/05/2021 (5 PM)|
ITI Limited Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Candidates can get all links about the ITI Jobs.
Official Website Career Page of ITI: Click Here
ITI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification and Application Form as PDF: Click Here