Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Kerala Postal Circle was accepting online mode of applications for 1421 Gramin Dak Sevaks posts. The online applications will be available on official website www.appost.in. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, exam date, admit card and many details, before applying Kerala postal circle.
|Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021|
Kerala Postal Circle
Central Govt Jobs
Gramin Dak Sevaks
Total vacancy for Gramin Dak Sevaks Post: 1421 Vacancies
The distribution of vacancies based on category is given below.
|Name of the Community||No. of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – GDS Post
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
- The candidate should have studied the local language (i.e Malayalam) at least up to 10th standard.
- Candidate should know to ride a bicycle.
Age Limit &Age Relaxation (As on 08.03.2021)
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years
Maximum Age Limit: 40 years
Age relaxation for maximum age limit is given below
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwD- 10 years, PwD OBC – 13 years and PwD SC/ST – 15 years
For further details regarding age relaxation go through the official Notification of Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
|SI. No||Name of the Post||Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab3||Minimum TRCA for 5 hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab|
Branch Post Master (BPM)
|Rs. 14,500 /-|
Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
Examination fee for OB, OBC, EWS Male & Trans-man candidates: Rs.100/-
Fee Exempted Candidates (i.e No Fee)
- SC/ST Candidates
- PwD Candidates
- Trans- Woman & Women candidates of all category
Mode of Payment of Examination Fee
Candidates can use any one of the following modes to pay the examination fee.
- Internet Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Pay at any Head Post Office
- Selection will be made as per the automatically generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidate’s online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualifications.
How to apply for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 -Gramin Dak Sevaks Post
We have given step by step procedure on how to apply for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – Gramin Dak Sevaks vacancies for your reference.
Step 1: Visit Kerala Postal Circle’s official Website www.appost.in.
Step 2: Click on the “Notification” tab and then select “Kerala (1421 post)” to read the official notification and check your eligibility.
Step 3: Next, click on the “Stage 1: Registration” tab. A new window will open with the registration form.
Step 4: Enter your details in the registration form and preview it before submitting. Then click on “Submit”.
Step 5: On successful registration, a Registration Number will be displayed on the screen. Save this for the further registration process.
Step 6: Now, Click on the “Stage 2: Fee Payment”. A new window will open as shown below. Enter your Registration number and select “Make Payment” to pay the fee through online mode of payment or to generate a payslip for offline mode of payment.
Step 7: Next click on the “Stage 3: Apply Online” link. A new window will open as shown below. Enter your Registration number and select the circle you are applying for, then click on the “Submit” button.
Step 8: Fill in the application form with your details and click on “Save & Next”.
Step 9: Upload photo, signature and required documents at the respective place and click on “Save & next”.
Step 10: Give preference for post and then click on “Submit” for final registration.
Step 11: Take a printout of the registration form for future reference.
List of Scanned Documents Needed for Applying
- Photo in JPEG format of size less than 50 kb. The preferred dimension is 200 x 230 pixels.
- Signature (black ink) in JPEG format of size less than 20 kb. The preferred dimension is 140 x 60 pixels.
- XthStd / SSC Certificate in JPEG format of size not exceeding 200 kb.
- Computer Certificate in JPEG format of size not exceeding 200 kb.
- Community Certificate (if applicable) in JPEG format of size not exceeding 200 kb.
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable) in JPEG format of size not exceeding 200 kb.
- Certificate of Transgender (if applicable) in JPEG format of size not exceeding 200 kb.
Important Dates for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 – GDS Post
Opening Date for Online Application
Closing Date for Online Application
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Official Website Career Page of Kerala Postal Circle: Click Here
Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form for Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment: Click Here
FAQ on Kerala Postal Circle Recruitment 2021
Q: What is the age limit for Kerala Postal Circle recruitment?
A: Candidates from 18 years to 40 years can apply for this post.
Q: Does other state person can apply for this post?
A: No, local language is major criteria so other state candidates can’t apply.
Q: What is the salary for Branch Post Master?
A: Salary varies from 12,000/- to 14,500/- pm.
Q: How many vacancies are available in Kerala postal circle recruitment?
A: 1421 vacancies are available in Kerala Postal Circle recruitment 2021.
Q: What will be the job location?
A: All over Kerala.
There are huge openings in the government sector of Tamilnadu. Aspiring and eligible candidates can apply for Tamilnadu Govt Jobs 2021. Other govt. jobs in Tamilnadu are listed below.