NABARD Bank Recruitment
Organized by: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Official Website: https://www.nabard.org/
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the State/Regional Office to which he/she is applying. Such a qualification should be from a recognized board.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Regional Office to which he/she is applying for. The bank reserves the right to call for any valid document in support of the domicile status of the candidate.
candidate must be between 18 and 30 years of age as on 01/12/2019, i.e., the
candidate must have been born not earlier than 02/12/1989 and not later than
01/12/2001 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.10940/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.10940-380(4), -12460-440(3)-13780-520(3)-15340- 690(2)-16720-860(4)-20160-1180(3)-23700 applicable to Office Attendants in Group ‘C’ and they will be eligible for Dearness Allowance, Local Compensatory Allowance, House Rent Allowance, and Grade Allowance as per rules in force from time to time. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approximately Rs. 24000/-
Application fee: Rs 450/-
*Rs.50 /- is to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply. The applicants will be required to give self-declaration in this regard in an online application/at the time of appointment and/or as demanded by the Bank during the recruitment process.
- In case of multiple applications submitted by a candidate across State/s, only the last application submitted will be considered valid and fee against all other applications will be forfeited.
- The preliminary and main online tests except for English/Hindi language will be available bilingually, i.e. in English and Hindi.
- The state-wise merit list will be prepared for final selection. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for preparing the final merit list for selection. Only the marks obtained in the Main Examination (Phase-II) will be considered for the final merit list.
Last date of application submission:- 12.01.2020
NABARD Official Website: CLICK HERE
NABARD Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.