NBE RECRUITMENT 2020-2021
Organized by: National Board of Examinations
Job Category: Govt Job
- Degree from recognized University/Board
- To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized
- Board/University recognized by the Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority.
- Proficiency in the use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture
- Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognise University.
- Three Years of experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer-based accounting
- Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2)
OTHER QUALIFICATION Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing
- Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board.
- Two years experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer
|DATE OF ELIGIBILITY :||31.07.2020|
|OPENING DATE FOR APPLICATION :||11.07.2020|
|CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:||31.07.2020|
|DATE OF EXAM :||31.08.2020|
|Official Notifications:||Click Here|
|MOCK TEST LINK||Click Here|
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier.