Organization Name: National Board of Examinations
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Total No of Vacancies: 90
Official Website: https://natboard.edu.in/
|SI No||Name of Post||Qualification|
|1.||Senior Assistant||1. Degree from recognized University/Board 2. To qualify Examination as may be prescribed by NBE|
|2.||Junior Assistant||1. Passed Senior Secondary Examination from a recognized Board/University recognized by Central/State Govt./UT Administration/Education Authority. 2. Proficiency in use of Computers and Basic Software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/LAN Architecture|
|3.||Junior Accountant||1. Bachelor Degree with Maths or Statics or a Degree in Commerce from a recognize University. DESIRABLE QUALIFICATION 2. Three Years experience in dealing with Accounts in some Govt. institutions with knowledge of computer based accounting.|
|4.||Stenographer||1. Senior Secondary (12th of 10+2) OTHER QUALIFICATION 1. Stenographic skill 80/30 W.P.M in Shorthand/Typing 2. Candidates will require to appear in the test in General English/Shorthand & Typing to be conducted by the Board. DESIRABLE 1. Two years experience as Steno in Govt./PSU/Autonomous Body and ability of work processing on Computer|
|SI No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Senior Assistant||Below 27 Years|
|2.||Junior Assistant||Below 27 Years|
|3.||Junior Accountant||Below 27 Years|
|4.||Stenographer||Below 27 Years|
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Senior Assistant||Level 7|
|2.||Junior Assistant||Level 2|
|3.||Junior Accountant||Level 4|
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1500/- + GST (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) is to be paid by the general category candidates.
- Non-refundable application fee of Rs. 750/- + GST (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only) is to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category & Women candidates.
- The number of vacancies are tentative and may increase / decrease / withdrawn without prior notice.
- A vacancy may be kept unfilled if no candidate is found suitable.
- As Prescribed in eligibility conditions candidates must have acquired the EQR as on date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply
- Age relaxation as per GOI instructions / as decided by NBE Governing Body from time to time.
- Fee is to be paid only through Online mode at the time of registration. Application fee once paid shall NOT be refunded for any reason and under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination.
Last date of application submission: 31.07.2020
Date of Examination: 31.08.2020
NBE Official Website : CLICK HERE
NBE Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier