Organized by: National Highways Authority of India
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Official Website: https://nhai.gov.in/
Young Professional (Legal):
- Degree in LAW from a recognized University / National Law School/Institute
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT), 2018 (Post Graduate) Score
Young Professional (Legal): Candidates should be below 32 years of age on the closing date. (Age relaxation as per Govt. of India instructions)
Young Professional (Legal)- Rs. 60,000 per month
Application fee: Rs 500
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- Method of recruitment is purely contracted basis.
- Candidates having experience in the field of law related to contractual matters/arbitration /legislative matters/land acquisition will get preference.
- The crucial date for determination of eligibility shall be the last date prescribed for the submission of online applications.
- Canvassing or bringing influence in any form will disqualify the candidature
Last date for submission of application:- 23/08/2019
NHAI Official Website: CLICK HERE
NHAI Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.