Organized by: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official Website: http://www.nirt.res.in/
Personal Assistant (Group B Ministerial):
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institute with Computer Literacy
- 120 w.p.m. speed in Shorthand (English or Hindi)
Assistant (Group B Ministerial):
- Minimum three years Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized University / Institution
- Working knowledge of Computer (MS Office / PowerPoint)
Upper Division Clerk:
- Degree of a recognized University or equivalent
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
Age limit:- 30 Years (30.08.2019)
Personal Assistant (Group B Ministerial) – Rs.35400- 112400
Assistant (Group B Ministerial)- Rs.35400- 112400
Upper Division Clerk-Rs.25500- 81100
Lower Division Clerk-Rs.19900- 63200
Application fee: Rs 300
*No fees are to be paid by candidates belonging to SC/ST communities, Disabilities (PwD).
- The crucial date for calculating the maximum age will be the closing date of application.
- The appointment will be subject to Medical Fitness and verification of character and antecedents from civil authorities.
- Candidates selected and appointed to any post shall be liable to serve anywhere in India.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of 2 years from the date of his / her joining.
Last date of Application Submission:- 30/08/2019
NIRT Official Website: CLICK HERE
NIRT Official Notification: CLICK HERE
- The above content is meant for informational purpose only in the interest of job seekers. latestgvtjobs.com is not a recruitment agency and do not carry any recruiting process. www.latestgvtjobs.com is a medium which provides first-hand basic info on various recruitment’s going all over India. Job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details & application process.