Organized by: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis
Official Website: http://www.nirt.res.in/
Project Technical Officer(MSW):
- Graduate in social sciences/social work/Sociology/Medical Sociology/Psychology/Anthropology from a recognized University with 5 years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in sciences/social work/Sociology/Medical Sociology/Psychology/Anthropology
- Professionals with MD or Ph.D. in General Medicine/Chest Medicine/Pharmacology/Microbiology and published papers.
- Post Graduate Degree [MD(Pharmacology/General Medicine/Social and Preventive Medicine)/DNB(Pharmacology/General Medicine/Social and Preventive Medicine)]after MBBS with five years’ experience or
- Post Graduate Diploma in Medical science after
- MBBS with six years experience or MBBS Degree recognized by MCI with 8 years experience in Medical Science after MBBS degree
Data Entry Operator (Grade A):
- Intermediate or 12th Pass from a recognized board. Data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour on computer to qualify skill test
- Project Technical Officer (MSW): 30 Years
- Consultant (Medical): 40 Years
- Scientist D (Medical): 45 Years
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A): 25 Years
- Project Technical Officer (MSW)- Rs.32,000/- p.m
- Consultant (Medical)- Rs.70,000/- p.m
- Scientist D (Medical)- Rs.67,000/- + HRA 8,700/- p.m
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A)- Consolidated salary Rs.17,000/- p.m
- A fee of Rs.100/- drawn in favor of Director, NIRT, Chennai by way of demand draft from any Nationalized bank payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the application. However, SC/ST, physically disabled and women candidates are exempted from payment of fees subject to production of valid certificate.
Venue for walk-in-interview: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
- Bring the filled-in application with one set of photocopy of qualification and experience and other testimonials.
- Candidate should submit all certificates/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the Original Certificates for written test / Interview will not be considered
- Experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment.
- No-Objection Certificate from the current employer (for Govt./AB/PSU Servants only).
- Any further information may be downloaded from ICMR-NIRT website which will be updated from time to time.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing Walk-in-Interview.
Last date of walk-in-interview:-
Project Technical Officer (MSW)- 09.08.2019 (Friday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
Consultant (Medical)- 09.08.2019 (Friday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
Scientist D (Medical)- 13.08.2019(Tuesday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
Data Entry Operator (Grade A)- 13.08.2019(Tuesday) 9.00 AM TO 10.00 AM (interview from 11.00 AM onwards)
NIRT Official Website: CLICK HERE
NIRT Official Notification: CLICK HERE