Organized by: National Institute of Technology Trichy
Official Website: https://www.nitt.edu
- B.E./B.Tech. in ECE/EEE/ICE/EIE related discipline and M.E./M.Tech. in Control/Instrumentation Engineering related discipline with a minimum of 70% marks in both UG and PG from the reputed University / Institute.
Research Fellow- Rs. 30,000/-
- Initially for 6 months. It may be extended for another two terms (12 Months) subjected to the availability of fund and candidate performance. This recruitment is purely on a temporary basis and may be terminated at any time depending upon the availability of funds.
- Candidates before appearing for the interview shall ensure that they are eligible for the position they intend to apply.
- Candidates shall bring along with them the duly filled in application form and original certificates at the time of interview for verification. The duly filled application of hard copy has to be submitted during the interview.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The application should be submitted only in the prescribed format.
- Mere full filling the above criteria will not be sufficient. The higher criteria for the selection of the candidates may be imposed based on the number of applications.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 20.10.2019
NIT Trichy Official Website: CLICK HERE
NIT Trichy Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.