NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 | Physician, Anaesthetist, Emergency Care Physician, General Duty Medical Officer Posts | Vacancy: 34 | Last Date: 17.05.2021 | NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 @ www.nlcindia.in
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 – NLC India Limited is inviting an online mode of applications for 34 Posts for Physician, Anaesthetist, Emergency Care Physician, General Duty Medical Officer. The online applications will be open from 11.05.2021 till 17.05.2021 on the official website https://www.nlcindia.in. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, documents to be enclosed, interview, etc. before applying.
|NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021|
|Organization||NLC India Limited|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer|
|Job location||Neyveli, Tamil Nadu|
|Qualification||MBBS & MD, DNB|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Applications are invited from eligible, energetic professional Doctors on Fixed Term Employment basis for a period of 2 years to manage the exigencies of the COVID-19 pandemic at NLCIL, GH / COVID-19 Care Centres, Neyveli in Tamil Nadu.
|Name of the Post||No. of Posts||Reserved posts|
|Emergency Care Physician||4||UR-3, OBC(NCL-1)|
|General Duty Medical Officer||22||(UR-11, OBC(NCL-5)
SC-3, ST-1, EWS-2,
Eligibility Criteria for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification and Experience
|Name of the Post||Qualification||Experience|
|Physician||Candidates should be MBBS & MD / DNB in General Medicine from a recognized university / Institution.
MBBS & PG Diploma.
|Candidates should have atleast 04 Years’ Post qualification experience in Government / Private Hospitals.|
|Anaesthetist||Candidates must have MBBS & MD in Anaesthesiology from a recognized university / Institution.
MBBS & Diploma Anaesthesiology.
|Atleast 04 Years’ Post qualification experience in Government / Private
|Emergency Care Physician||MBBS & PG Diploma in Emergency Medicine.
MBBS & Fellowship in Emergency Medicine.
MBBS & Fellowship in Accident and Emergency Medicine.
|General Duty Medical Officer||Minimum qualification of MBBS with completion of CRRI.||–|
- For all the above posts, the maximum age limit is 58 years as on the crucial date.
- Crucial date for claim of OBC (NCL)/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen status or any other benefit viz., reservation, upper age limit etc., where not specified otherwise, will be the first of the month in which the notification is issued (i.e., 01/05/2021).
|Name of the Post||Payment
|Emergency Care Physician||Rs.90,000/-|
|General Duty Medical Officer||Rs.60,000/-|
- Candidates will be selected in order of merit based on the marks scored by the
candidates in the Personal Interview, subject to scoring the minimum percentage of
How to apply for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 – Posts
Procedure for Applying Online
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria may log in and apply/register online in the portal available on the NLCIL website
- Candidates should apply only through online mode in NLCIL website www.nlcindia.in.
- No manual/paper applications will be entertained directly.
- After submitting applications through ONLINE, candidates should take a printout of the registration cum application form and produce it along with self-attested copies of certificates/documents, during certificate/document verification at the time of Joining.
- Before registering/applying online, the candidates should ensure that they have a valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year, or till the selection process is completed.
- The Online application portal will be active from 12:00 hours on 11/05/2021 to 17:30 hours on 17/05/2021.
Documents to be enclosed
Candidates should produce originals and self-attested copies of the following documents/certificates at the time of joining for verification, failing which their candidature will not be considered.
- Recent passport size Colour photograph, taken after 01/02/2021.
- Date of Birth (Birth Certificate (or) SSLC / Matriculation / HSC Mark Sheet).
- AADHAR Card.
- Qualification Proof either Provisional or Degree Certificate / Diploma /P.G. Degree Certificate(s)].
- Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Community Certificate (in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL / EWS categories).
- Disability Certificate in case of PwBD candidates.
- Proof for Ex-servicemen viz. Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen, etc.
Important Dates for NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021
Dates to remember about the NLC India Limited – General Duty Officer Jobs 2021.
|Activity||Date & Time|
|Opening for Application Online registration from||11.05.2021 at 12.00 Hrs|
|Closing Application for Online registration to||17.05.2021 at 17.30 Hrs|
|Personal Interview Date||18.05.2021 & 19.05.2021|
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
For NLC India Limited jobs, applicants can get all details through the below links.
Official Website Career Page of NLC India Limited: Click Here
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click here