Organized by: Northern Railway
Job Category: central jobs
Official Website: http://nr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Certificate as register Nurse & Midwife having passed 03 years course in general nursing or other institution recognized by Indian council of BSc.Nursing
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with 2 years diploma in pharmacy or Bachelor degree in pharmacy or bachelor degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm) from a recognized university or equivalent and registered as pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
- 10+2 in Physics, Chemistry & Diploma in Radiographer/X-Ray technician/Radiognosis technology( 2 years course) from recognized institute science graduates with a diploma in radiography/x-ray technician / Radiognosis technology ( 2 years course) shall be preferred.
- 10+2 with DMLT or BMLT from a recognized institute.
- 10th Pass from a recognized institute.
- Nursing staff: 20-40 Years
- Pharmacist: 20-35 Years
- Radiographer: 20-35 Years
- Lab Technician: 20-35 Years
- Hospital attendant: 20-35 Years
- Nursing staff –₹ 4600/-
- Pharmacist – ₹2800/-
- Lab Technician- ₹2000/-
- Hospital attendant- ₹1800/-
Venue for walk-in-interview:
Akansha Iraining school near Manor Anjan Sadan Moradabad.
Last date of walk-in-interview:- 10 Aug 2019 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
Northern Railway Official Website: CLICK HERE
Northern Railway Official Notification: CLICK HERE