Organized by: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited
Job Category: central govt jobs
Official Website: http://ntpccareers.net/
- Engineering Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical/Electronics/ Instrumentation with minimum 60% marks from recognized University/institute (passing marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates). Acandidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply in the respective discipline:
- Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical / Production/ Industrial Engg./ Production & Industrial Engg./ Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control
Upper Age limit—-30 Years
Rs. 50,000-1,60,000/-(E2 grade)
Application fee: Rs 300/-
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities and women candidates.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply
- All qualifications should be from Universities / Institution recognized and approved by the indian government.
- Minimum 3 years post qualification experience in Executive and I or Supervisory cadre in the relevant area.
- Experience in operation & maintenance/ commissioning /erection of power plant equipment & auxiliaries.
Last date for submission of online applications: 26/08/2019
NTPC Official Website: CLICK HERE
NTPC Official Notification: CLICK HERE