Organized by: National Technical Research Organisation
Job Category: Central govt jobs
Official Website: https://ntrorectt.in
10th class or equivalent from a recognized board; and
Certificate of Industrial Training Institute (ITI) or equivalent in Computer
Operator & Programming/Computer Hardware/ Network Technician/Desk Top
Publishing Operator/Information Technology & Electronics System/Computer
Software Application Maintenance/Computer Hardware & Networking/ IT &
Communication System Maintenance/ Electronics/Electronics Mechanic/Radio &
Television Mechanic/Refrigerator & Air Conditioner/Mechatronics/Electrical
Maintenance/Electrician from a recognised institute; and
(c) Having a working knowledge of computer
to 27 years.
of the Pay Matrix (Rs.19900-63200)
& other benefits:
Special Allowance @ 20% of Basic Pay, Cash Compensation for working on holidays
besides Government approved common allowances for all Central Government
employees viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowance,
Leave Travel Concession, Children Educational Allowance, Medical facilities,
Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme, etc. as admissible to
Central Government employees.
- The requisite information relating to this examination will be available on the above-mentioned website from time to time. The candidates are advised to visit the said website frequently for the latest information/updates, if any, about this recruitment process. Candidates are also advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address and mobile number during the online application/registration as all correspondence will be made through e-mail/SMS only.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit, educational qualifications, certificates/testimonials, caste, category, etc., shall be the closing date of online application/registration for this examination.
- Candidates must ensure before applying for the post that he/she is eligible for the post in terms of age, educational qualification, etc. as laid down in this advertisement. If the information furnished by the candidate at the time of applying for the post is found to be incorrect at a later date, the candidate himself/herself will be solely responsible and his/her candidature/service is liable to be terminated at any time during his/her service.
- Candidates already in Government service or working with PSUs/Autonomous Bodies should inform their Employer or obtain the necessary permission, as the case may be, before applying for the said post. No Objection Certificate (NOC)/Relieving Order from the Employer is required to be furnished before the appointment, if selected.
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website https://ntrorectt.in OR https://ntro.gov.in and applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode
Last date of application submission: 23.12.2019
NTRO Official Website: CLICK HERE
NTRO Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.