RBI Recruitment 2021
RBI Recruitment 2021– Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is inviting online applications for Office Attendant Posts – 841 vacancies. The online applications will be available on the official website www.opportunities.rbi.org.in from 24.02.2021 to 15.03.2021. Eligible and interested candidates can go through the official notification to check the eligibility criteria, mode of selection, how to apply for the post, examination pattern, question paper pattern, Last Date, exam date, admit card, etc. before applying.
|RBI Recruitment 2021|
|Organisation||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Name||Office Attendant|
|Job location||All Over India|
|Apply Mode||Online Application|
Total vacancy in Reserve Bank of India (RBI): 842 Office Attendant vacancies
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2021 – Office Attendant Post
Educational Qualification (As on 01.02.2021)
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he/she is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board of that State/UT.
- In addition to the above, the candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as of 1/02/2021. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualifications are not eligible to apply.
- The bank reserves the right to call for documents in support of the domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to the Ex-servicemen category should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defence service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age Limit & Age Relaxation: (As on 01.02.2021)
Lower Age Limit: 18 years
Upper Age Limit: 25 years
(i.e born not earlier than 02/02/1996 and not later than 01/02/2003 both days inclusive)
Age relaxation for the upper age limit is given below
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD: GEN/EWS – 10 years, OBC – 13 years and SC/ST – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen – To the extent of service rendered by them in Armed Forces plus an additional period of 3 years subject to a maximum of 50 years.
- Widows/divorced women/ women judicially separated who are not re-married – 10 years
- Candidates having work experience in Reserve Bank of India – To the extent of the number of years of such experience, subject to a maximum of 3 years
Refer to RBI official Notification 2021 for more details regarding age relaxation.
Test fee + Intimation Charges based on category is given below
For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.450/-
For SC/ST/PwBD/EXS Candidates: Rs.50/-
Fee Exempted Candidates (i.e No Fee)
Only for those employees of RBI (Staff Candidates) who satisfy the eligibility criteria separately stipulated by the Bank vide its circular CO.HRMD.No.G75/5599/05.01.01/2013-2014 dated December 20, 2013.
Mode of Payment of Application Fee
Candidates can use any one of the following modes to pay the application fee through the payment gateway.
- Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- Selected candidates will draw a starting basic pay of ₹ 10,940/– per month on the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) – 12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) – 16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (1) – 23700 and other allowances, viz. Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc., as admissible from time to time.
- At present, the initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately ₹ 26,508/-.
- Office Attendants who will not be staying in the accommodation provided by the Bank will be eligible for House Rent Allowance @ 15% of pay.
The selection will be done through the following process.
- Competitive Test (Online Test)
- Language Proficiency Test (in Regional Language)
- Medical fitness
- Verification of certificates
- Biometric Data/Identity verification
How to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 – Office Attendant Post
We have given step by step procedure on how to apply for RBI Recruitment 2021 – Office Attendant vacancies for your reference.
Step 1: Visit Reserve Bank of India’s official website www.rbi.org.in
Step 2: Click on “[email protected]” at the bottom of the webpage and New window will open https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/scripts/index.aspx.
Step 3: Select “Current Vacancies → Vacancies” and vacancies in RBI will be listed out.
Step 4: Click on the link “Recruitment for the post of Office Attendants – 2020” and read the official notification carefully.
Step 5: Now click on the link for “Online Application Form” available in the RBI official notification.
Step 6: A new window will open, click on the “Click here for New Registration”.
Step 7: Enter your name, mobile no, Email ID and then click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 8: Provisional Registration Number and Password will be sent to your registered mobile no and Email Id.
Step 9: Fill in the application form with other details and then upload a scanned photo & signature. Then click on the “Save & Next” button.
Step 10: Now Preview your application form before final submission. Verify all your details and then click on “Final Submit”.
Step 11: Now click on the “Payment tab” and proceed to payment through the integrated payment gateway. After entering your payment details, select “submit”.
Step 12: On successful payment, take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for future needs.
List of Scanned Copy of Documents Needed for Applying
- Passport size color photo in JPEG format of size between 20kb to 50kb. The image dimension of the photograph should be about 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm (200 x 230 pixels preferred).
- Signature (black ink) in JPEG format of size between 10kb to 20kb. The image dimension of the signature should be about 140 x 60 pixels (preferred). Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS shall NOT be accepted.
Important Dates for RBI Recruitment 2021 – Office Attendant Post
|Opening date for submission of Online Application||24.02.2021|
|Closing date for submission of Online Application||15.03.2021|
|Tentative date of Online Test||09.04.2021 & 10.04.2021|
RBI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification & Application Form Link
Official Website Career Page of RBI: Click Here
RBI Recruitment 2021 Official Notification as PDF: Click Here
Online Application Form for RBI Recruitment: Click Here
Please Comment your doubts below
Also Join in our What’sApp Group for Instant Updates