Repco Bank Recruitment 2019-10th qualification
Organized by: Repco Bank
Job Category: Private jobs
Official Website: http://www.repcobank.com
Sub Staff/ Peon:
- Pass in 10th Standard
Min 18-Max 30
- Candidates must have been born not earlier than 01/12/1989 and not later than 30/11/2001 (both days including) are only eligible to apply.
- Written Test
|SI No||Name of Post||Pay scale|
|1.||Sub Staff/ Peon||Rs.8000/-p.m.(Metro) Rs.7500/-p.m.(Non-Metro)|
Application fee: Rs 150/-
*No fees are to be paid by Ex-servicemen/candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
- The written examination will be conducted ONLY at CHENNAI and the specific address will be intimated in the call letter for the eligible candidates. Candidates will have to make their own arrangements for attending the written examination and meet all the expenditure connected with it. Bank will not arrange/reimburse transportation expenses.
- The application fee must be paid upfront by means of Bank Pay Order or Bank Demand Draft issued by Scheduled Bank payable at Chennai and should be drawn in favor of “REPCO BANK RECRUITMENT CELL”.
- Candidates who satisfy the eligibility norms should submit their application in the Bio-data form in English: typed on thick A4 size sheet, with one recent passport size photograph affixed on the top right side corner of the application. The format of the Application Form is available on Bank’s WEBSITE – www.repcobank.co.in/www.repcobank.com
- APPLICATIONS COMPLETE IN ALL RESPECTS SHOULD BE SENT IN A CLOSED ENVELOPE SUPERSCRIBED
“FOR THE POST OF SUB STAFF/PEON” TO THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS: The General Manager (Admin), Repco Bank Ltd, P.B.No.1449, Repco Tower, No:33, North Usman Road, T.Nagar, Chennai – 600 017.
Last date of application submission:- 21.12.2019
REPCO Official Website: CLICK HERE
REPCO Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process.