Organized by: Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
Official Notification: www.rgcb.res.in
Research Associate (RA):
- PhD (in any branch of life sciences) or MPharm/MVSc with three years R&D expertise according to the last date of application, evidenced from fellowship or associateship or by date of enrolment of PhD. Those who had submitted their PhD thesis are also qualified to apply for Research Associateship, though they will be eligible for salary at the SRF level till the award of their degree.
Senior Research Fellow (SRF):
- MSc/B.Tech or equivalent degree in any branch of life sciences or biotechnology with 60% mark and at least two years of post-degree research experience according to the last date of application. Candidates should have qualified National Eligibility Test (CSIR-UGC NET including LS/ GATE/ DBT-JRF/ ICMR-JRF etc. Examination).
|Si No||Name of Post||Age Limit|
|1.||Research Associate (RA)||32|
|2.||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)||35|
Research Associate – Rs. 47,000/- PM
Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 35,000/- PM.
House Rent Allowance @ 16% of the fellowship amount will be paid to those who do not avail of RGCB hostel facilities.
- Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained, and attested photocopies of credentials and experience to reach the undersigned through Email on or before August 11, 2020.
- Applications in PDF format should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Advertisement number along with the position for which the candidate is applying should be mentioned in the ‘Subject’ part of the Email.
- Application form along with all supporting documents should be submitted as a single PDF file
- If a candidate wishes to apply for different positions, separate application forms should be submitted for each position.
- Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise).
- As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co-terminus with the end of the project.
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need to apply. Applicants will be shortlisted for the selection interview based on eligibility criteria. The selection of suitable candidates will be made based on qualifications and performance in the selection interview.
Last date of application submission: 11.08.2020
RGCB Official Website : CLICK HERE
RGCB Official Notification : CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier.