SBI Recruitment 2020
Organized by: State Bank of India
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Official website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
CIRCLE BASED OFFICERS:
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|Name of the Category||Age Limit|
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||Not above 30 years as on 01.08.2020 i.e. candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1990.|
- The initial emolument of selected candidates will be in the scale of JMGS-I ( 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020), at the start of the scale i.e.Rs.23,700/- plus one increment for each completed year of service rendered in officer cadre in the Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
State Bank of India latest recruitment 2020 on latest govt jobs update , sbi recruitment details 2020
|Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Nil|
- The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview. However, the Bank reserves the right to conduct a written examination.
- The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview.
- The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard
- The merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only.
- candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
- Calculation of Percentage: The percentage marks shall be arrived at by dividing the total marks obtained by the candidate in all the subjects in all the semester(s)/ year(s) by aggregate maximum marks in all the subjects irrespective of honors/ optional/ additional optional subject if any. This will be applicable for those Universities also where Class/ Grade is decided on the basis of Honours marks only. The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored i.e. 59.99% will be treated as less than 60% and 54.99% will be treated as less than 55%.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark-sheet or provisional certificate issued by the University/ Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/ Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/ Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing.
Last date of application submission: 16.08.2020
SBI Official Website : CLICK HERE
SBI Official Notification: CLICK HERE
The content given above is meant for informational purposes only in the interest of job seekers. we are not a funding agency and do not carry any recruiting process. job seekers are requested to go to the official website of the company/department for complete details and application process. We will not collect money from anyone. our revenue is only based on Google Adsense.All the best to your carrier.